Denfeld needs art supplies

The Denfeld High School art department needs supplies more than I need the back of my neck shaved (now that’s bad). Art often is one of the first casualties of budget cuts, and the Hunters’ creative side could use some assistance.

People interested in making a donation can send money through Parent Involvement. Checks can be written to DHS Parent Boosters with “Art Dept.” in the memo field. Got supplies? Just e-mail for a complete list of art department needs.

Students can drop off mom, dad or guardians’ donations in Denfeld’s main office. A cadet or office personnel will put it in the Parent Involvement mailbox.

Call Pam Toland at (218) 336-8830, ext. 1988, for more information.